HOW TO MAKE BREAD
- Loda flour
- bita oil
- little sugar
- salt to taste
- mixture of warm water and yeast
- MASH TOGETHER INTO A LUMP
- leave till it gets bigger somewhere warm (the tropics good)
- squash it mash it and generally abuse it again
- Stuff it in a tin
- leave for another half hour (warm again)
- Stick it in the oven for half an hour
CONSUME WITH GUSTO
See its not that hard!
- Find a suitable Jacket (this is tricky please ask a child for help)
- Leave house (check you have your keys, this can be embarrassing)
- Note house number you will need this later
- Walk down the pavement giving appropriate money to big issue seller and avoiding cars (important)
- Look for signs saying one of the following
- Enter the "Shop"and use "money" to buy bread.
* - I have been told that One can also get bread in something called a "Coop", one can't help thinking that this isn't a good idea, as the money used might fall into the hands of something called "honest People"