Particular thanks goes the following boats who've carried me across the oceans of the world.
- SV Ramprasad - Sam's 37tf Hartley Golden Cowrie (Atlantic 98, and 01)
- Örnen - Thorbjorn's 51ft Swedish Ex Shrimp Trawler (Pacific 99)
- Dreamtime IV - Campbell's Cavalier 37 (Atlantic 01)
- Island Kea II - Steve and Katrin's Taswell 49 (Atlantic 07, Pacific 2010)
- Jackal - Alan and Jackie's Beneteau Oceanis 411 (Pacific 08)
With out you and your, mighty fine yachts, this wouldn't have happened. Thank you.
Most of this was shot with my Olympus μ 1030, some odd older low res shots with my now long dead μ770SW. Don't buy them, they're not much cop. Competitors have come along and waterproof tough camera's have come that take better pictures. The 1030 can only do 640X480 at 16 frames per second. Weak.
- Thorbjorn's Analogue VHS Video Camera. After hours of repair whilst becalmed on the equator I got it running sort of.
- Christian's Camera, Cannon that could do 640X480 30Fps. When He was using his SLR sometimes I used his Compact.
- Steve's Video Camera. Bits of this came from Steve of Islands Kea's Video Camera.
- Katrin's 1030 Identical to mine, but leaks more.
- Jackie's Sony.